Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I listen...don't I?

I kinda take pride in myself in being a good listener. A certain incident today, made me think otherwise. Do i acutally listen to what people have to say to me? Do i give a thought to all the advice i get from my friends or elders or anyone for that matter?

I will like my friends who read this to give me instances in which i have not been a good listener or have refuted an advice without even thinking for a second.

I think i might not be listening without realising what i am doing.
Please post comments, i will really appreciate it.

1 comment:

monica said...

u don listen to me!!! i hav been tellin u al dis while to cum here (in india ) soooooooooooooooon! bt c u r t ready to listen.. hw rude is dat!!!!! :( .. GOD knows hw much wrk u hav...n wen its gona b over....neways dear! tc!